YLN engages youth from around the world in a unique way by allowing them to explore different topics and exchange ideas, while simultaneously recommending changes and initiatives to influential experts and decision-makers.
PLAN / VISION
Who are you? What does the organisation do?
YLN engages youth from around the world in a unique way by allowing them to explore
different topics and exchange ideas, while simultaneously recommending changes
and initiatives to influential experts and decision-makers.
VISION AND MISSION:
Our Vision – Transform the outdated way of thinking and acting, prepare young generation
(leaders) for the challenges of a new VUCA world such as Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and
Ambiguity. Break the illusion under which humans perceive themselves as separated from nature
and turn our profit-oriented economies into human-oriented ones.
Our Mission – Extend a global youth network in order to connect the efforts of youth movements
for strengthen our advocacy strategies to support the Sustainable Developments Goals.
– Open-mindedness. We are willing to search actively for evidence against one’s favored
beliefs, plans, or goals in order to constantly develop ourselves and give our own evaluation
of occurred event. We do not want to keep hidden information for others. Everybody has the
right to participate on an equal basis. We believe that different points of view can achieve
the best results and create meaningful discussions.
– Spirit of the adventure. We are ready to try new, take risk, evolve by trial and error.
Courage, curiosity and responsibility are necessary features to overcome critical issues and
evolve both as individuals and as a group.
– Empathy. towards ourselves and the others we work with. We want to develop the capacity
to place ourselves in another’s position. This will enable us to resolve conflicts, to build a
more productive team and to improve our relationships with all the people we will be
Extend our network globally through setting up new local civil social organizations
or unite existed one’s under the auspices of the World Academy of Art and Science.
1. Make partnership as easy as possible.
2. Be in trend and well-known.
3. Be able to create and support global youth network.
4. Develop a cohesive environment.
5. Work in synergy with WAAS
1. Organizations of webinars and meetings. Gather new ideas and create documents to work on.
2. Make wise use of creative multimedia content and social media.
3. Develop fundraising strategies.
4. Participate at events dealing with the present and future role of the youth.
5. Create a concrete intergenerational partnership for solving present global problems.
1. Make a high quality webinar, e-conference and conference in May, June and October.
2. Appoint moderating person, set up a deadline and amount of production per quarter.
3. Create a website and social media pages with donation function in it, to make the process of donation easier, provide reports about spent money on our website to increase trust.
4. Share our ideas and documents, such as papers, to validate our proposals.
5. Enlarge our network – starting by welcoming a woman to our core.